Chatham Transit Network is currently taking applications for two driver positions and one Disptach/Interpreter position.
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, Chatham Transit Network is taking measures to protect our staff and riders. Beginning Monday, March 23, 2020 Chatham Transit Network will make the following changes until further notice.
Face Coverings are required on vehicles.
A mask is not required if:
- You are under the age of 12
- Your religious beliefs prevent wearing face coverings
- You have a medical or behavioral condition that prevents wearing face coverings
Riders will be asked to sit in seats which promote at least six feet of distance between each other. This does not apply to families or members of the same household.
- The CT Express will be suspended until further notice.
- In-County transportation will continue to be provided.
- Out-of-County transportation will only be provided for necessary medical transportation.
Dispatch will be available from 6:00 am – 5:00 pm.
If assistance is needed after hours, please dial 919-795-5808.